The ASC-V is a professional single channel 4-band equalizer in a 5.25 vertical module compatible with API Audio 500 series rack frames. It is simple... it is useful... and it delivers the high quality and specifications found in all Speck Electronics gear.
This compact 4-band parametric equalizer has 12 controls for equalization adjustment that covers the audio spectrum from a low 25Hz all the way up to 25kHz. To enhance the classic EQ experience, the ASC-V offers both transformer-balanced and active-balanced outputs.
The Rear Panel
In addition to the standard rack friendly edge connector, the ASC-V has a set of 1/4" TRS input/output jacks, and a power input connector. With these I/O connectors and the optional power module, you can ignore the PC edge connector and use the ASC-V as a stand alone EQ.
- We even offer a mounting base that will hold a single EQ or a pair of the ASC-V's.
- Connect the ASC-V to virtually any line level source; balanced, unbalanced, or mixer inserts. The Model ASC-V has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu.
The ASC-V is the work of Vince Poulos, the designer and owner of Speck Electronics. Speck Electronics has been producing quality professional audio products for over 30 years. Founded in 1973, Speck Electronics has consistently provided innovations in audio products for all segments of professional recording and touring.
Speck Electronics Model ASC-V Features
- Unified 5.25" vertical module format that is compatible with API Audio racks.
- Unique design allows module to be operated without rack. Can be self-powered and has 1/4" TRS I/O jacks.
- Transformer and Active-balanced outputs.
- Optional base kit can hold 1 or 2 ASC-Vs for tabletop operation.
- Captive mounting screws stay with the module and extend to pull the module out of the rack.
Speck Electronics Model ASC-V Tech Specifications
- Frequency Response: 2Hz-135kHz (+0/-3dB)
- THD+n: .0014% @ +24 dBu
- Residual Noise: -102dBu (22Hz-22kHz)
- Maximum Input/Output Level: +28dBu /+28dBu
- Input Impedance: 30K Ohms (Balanced) 15K Ohms (Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms (Transformer-balanced 60 Ohms (Active-balanced)
- Dimensions: HxWxD=5.25" x 1.59" x 5.9" (133mm x 38mm x 150mm)
- Rack Power Requirements: +/- 16VDC @ 35ma
- External AC Power Suply: 120VAC or 230VAC
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.