The ASC-V is a professional single channel 4-band equalizer in a 5.25 vertical module compatible with API Audio 500 series rack frames. It is simple... it is useful... and it delivers the high quality and specifications found in all Speck Electronics gear.
This compact 4-band parametric equalizer has 12 controls for equalization adjustment that covers the audio spectrum from a low 25Hz all the way up to 25kHz. To enhance the classic EQ experience, the ASC-V offers both transformer-balanced and active-balanced outputs.
The Rear Panel
In addition to the standard rack friendly edge connector, the ASC-V has a set of 1/4" TRS input/output jacks, and a power input connector. With these I/O connectors and the optional power module, you can ignore the PC edge connector and use the ASC-V as a stand alone EQ.
- We even offer a mounting base that will hold a single EQ or a pair of the ASC-V's.
- Connect the ASC-V to virtually any line level source; balanced, unbalanced, or mixer inserts. The Model ASC-V has high headroom that will handle balanced signals up to +28dBu.
The ASC-V is the work of Vince Poulos, the designer and owner of Speck Electronics. Speck Electronics has been producing quality professional audio products for over 30 years. Founded in 1973, Speck Electronics has consistently provided innovations in audio products for all segments of professional recording and touring.
Speck Electronics Model ASC-V Features
- Unified 5.25" vertical module format that is compatible with API Audio racks.
- Unique design allows module to be operated without rack. Can be self-powered and has 1/4" TRS I/O jacks.
- Transformer and Active-balanced outputs.
- Optional base kit can hold 1 or 2 ASC-Vs for tabletop operation.
- Captive mounting screws stay with the module and extend to pull the module out of the rack.
Speck Electronics Model ASC-V Tech Specifications
- Frequency Response: 2Hz-135kHz (+0/-3dB)
- THD+n: .0014% @ +24 dBu
- Residual Noise: -102dBu (22Hz-22kHz)
- Maximum Input/Output Level: +28dBu /+28dBu
- Input Impedance: 30K Ohms (Balanced) 15K Ohms (Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms (Transformer-balanced 60 Ohms (Active-balanced)
- Dimensions: HxWxD=5.25" x 1.59" x 5.9" (133mm x 38mm x 150mm)
- Rack Power Requirements: +/- 16VDC @ 35ma
- External AC Power Suply: 120VAC or 230VAC
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).