Source Elements Source-Connect Pro X 3.9 is a standalone application for Mac OSX versions 10.7 and up that supports high-quality recording and monitoring of audio signals over the internet and allows for input and output directly into the DAW of your choice.
Source-Connect provides professional studio access to high quality, real-time audio streaming from within your editing environment, along with Remote Transport Sync (RTS), for remote synchronization of recording sessions. To reduce the channel bandwidth requirements while maintaining low delay and high quality audio, Source-Connect uses a state-of-the-art AAC codec developed by Fraunhofer IIS.
Access thousands of studios and talent world-wide. Source-Connect is used in all corners of the networked-world for daily, reliable connections over the Internet. Support and Community
Source Element's support is unparalleled. You are invited to experience the best customer service you've ever seen. Professional toolsFEATURES:
Source-Connect is a feature-rich product that has over 10 years of development. Used industry-wide on a daily basis, the feature set continues to evolve.
Source-Connect is available in 3 versions: Standard, Pro and Pro X. Choose your version based on the feature-set you need. The Pro X version available here includes:
- Best-in-class codec: AAC-ELD v2 mono and stereo, from 24kbps to 192kbps crystal-clear audio
- Text messaging: Communicate via text messaging for sending take information or troubleshooting
- Contacts list: All your Contacts online: connect without having to know IP addresses or phone numbers
- RTS ADR Mode: Remote Transport Sync overdub and ADR sync mode, for picture-lock with remote talent
- RTS Mix/Review: Remote Transport Sync mix/review mode: lock with local talent or audio
- Extreme quality: AAC-ELD codec settings up to 192kbps mono and 364kbps stereo
- Network Security: Fully private VPN support for complete control over your connection
- Restore & Replace: Never lose a take again: perfect recordings every time with the Q manager
- Multi-Channel: 3, 4, 5, 6 and Surround 5.1 and 7.1 channel support for Surround monitoring, multi-mic and more
Our unique Source-Link technology connects your DAW directly to the Source-Connect application: now you have the best of both worlds. The stability and flexibility of a standalone application, plus immediate integration directly to your timeline. Drop Source-Connect Link onto your Master fader, and your clients can hear the audio in high quality in the environment they know best: their own studio monitors.
Need to get more out of your DAW? Source-Connect is a fully standalone application, so if you are pushing your DAW to its limits, run Source-Connect as a pure standalone application or even on another computer and just send the audio mix as an analogue or digital signal.RECORD WITH CONFIDENCE
Source Elements' Auto-Restore and Replace technology is a critical feature when you are recording remotely and fast delivery is crucial: any time you go outside of your immediate hardware setup, you're risking losing data - whether from corrupted file transfers, ISDN failures or real-time internet connection drop-outs.
With Auto-Restore you are guaranteed to get every take the first time while it automatically identifies dropped packets, recalls them from the remote system and restores them into the recorded audio without ever leaving the timeline: quickly and automatically. Going one step further in meeting the demand for perfect sound recordings, Source-Connect's Auto-Replace feature calls for the remotely recorded, uncompressed audio and then locally replaces the AAC derived file with its full resolution PCM counterpart; not just on the hard drive but also within the timeline including every edit. No longer does the recording engineer have to deal with FTP downloads or have to re-edit the uncompressed file into an already edited timeline.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.