The Source Audio Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter features 23 different filter effects and all the power and functionality of the Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter with specifically voiced effects, perfectly suited to guitar and keyboard. The Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter features all the power and functionality of the award winning Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter with specifically voiced effects, perfectly suited to guitar and keyboard. This meticulously engineered "stompbox supreme" provides exceptional flexibility, control, and sonic diversity, fulfilling all your envelope filter, wah-wah, and dubstep needs.
The Poly-Mod Filter's 23 filter effects include multiple variations on 2 and 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phaser. Each filter is controllable via envelope follower (i.e. auto-wah), variable wave shape LFO (Low Frequency Oscillation), expression pedal, or the Source Audio Hot Hand effect controllers. It includes a variety of adjustable parameters including positive/negative filter sweeps, sweep range, attack and decay speed, frequency range, LFO rate (with tap tempo), and Q. Three footswitches and two preset banks hold six easily accessed user presets.
Source Audio Soundblox Pro Poly-Mod Filter Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- 23 Filter Sounds including 2-Pole Low Pass, 4-Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Wet/Dry Mix knob featuring Source Audio's signature low-end preserving algorithm Lo-Retain.
- 4 modulation sources including envelope, LFO, expression pedal and Hot Hand.
- Tap tempo speed control for LFO.
- State-of-the-art DSP—Source Audio proprietary 56-bit Digitial Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 user presets—Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer—Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control—An expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. A MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control—All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are “Hot Hand Ready” and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass—Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensure zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8 cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25 cm (width) x 2 in./5 cm (height, including knobs).
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).