The Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multiwave Distortion features 23 distinct, modern, and highly tweakable effect types for the experimental musician. The Soundblox Pro Multiwave Distortion caters to the sonic explorer, those musicians searching for unheard sounds. The unit offers 23 distinct and highly tweakable effect types ranging from the traditional to extremely unique and aggressive synth-like distortions. It features a 7-band graphic EQ, six programmable user presets, a MIDI input, and an expression pedal input which allows users to seamlessly morph from one preset to another. Flexibility, programmability and a bold sense of adventure make the Multiwave Pro a powerful tool for both studio and stage.
The Multiwave Pro’s effect types are divided in two categories: Multi Band and Single Band processing. Each processing category is then broken down into three more subcategories: Normal, Foldback, and Octave.
Multi Band processing is an extraordinarily unique procedure that splits the input signal into 10 distinct frequencies, distorts each one separately then recombines them for the final outputted signal. The process produces a hugely diverse set of tone possibilities, depending on the chosen sub-category. Multi-band Normal offers a crisp distortion with sturdy attack, and heightened note articulation. Multi-band Foldback produces wild synth-like distortions nasty enough to please the most extreme fuzz pedal fanatic. Multi Band Octave creates octave-up distortion tones unlike any harmonizing box on the market today.
The Multiwave Pro also offers Single Band processing which employs a more conventional approach by applying distortion to the entire signal. The result is a slightly more traditional, but equally diverse and expressive set of guitar tones.
The onboard 7-band graphic equalizer with a plus or minus 12 dB adjustment range provides serious tone manipulation capabilities. Plus, customized tones can be saved in the 6 programmable user presets, available for speedy recall via three footswitches. Connect an expression pedal to the Multiwave Pro and gradually morph from one preset to the next, or leave the pedal in the middle of two presets and create a one-of-a-kind hybrid tone. Also, the Pro includes a MIDI input allowing external access to presets and parameters, and is Hot Hand ready for even more expressive possibilities.
Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multiwave Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode.
- Multiband Processing — Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Source Audio proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 User Presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds
- 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Sound Morphing — An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks.
- MIDI Capable — A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.