The Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion features 23 modern and highly tweakable distortion tones adapted specifically to the unique frequency range of the bass. The Soundblox Multiwave Bass Distortion Pro inherits the power and clarity of the original Soundblox Multiwave Distortion and adapts it to the unique frequency range of the bass guitar. Bassists can effectively combine complex chords and intervals with distorted tones — multi band processing eliminates the mush and allows each note to ring clear and true. The pedal also features single band processing for more traditional distortion sounds. It’s the perfect pedal for both the studio and stage.
You have access to 23 modern and distinctive distortions and an additional clean boost/EQ mode. Distortion curve types range from “normal” overdrive for traditional sounds to “foldback” and “octave” for more aggressive synth-like tones. Each distortion type is further customizable via the 7-band equalizer, drive control, and separate mix knobs for clean and distorted signals. This advanced sound control alleviates the tendency for low-end reduction associated with most bass effects.
Six user presets, accessible via three footswitches, assist in the speedy recall of any custom tailored sound, and a traditional expression pedal input facilitates the seamless morphing from one user preset to another. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters, and, as with all Soundblox products, it is compatible with the Hot Hand ring controller.
Source Audio Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion Effects Pedal Features
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 23 varieties of Source Audio's unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode.
- Multiband Processing — Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Source Audio proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 User Presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control — An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.