Tone for days.
The Soundblox Pro Classic Distortion packs 4 tube amp and 8 fuzz box overdrive tones, plus a Clean Boost/EQ mode into one highly tweakable and programmable pedal.
The onboard 7-band graphic equalizer and dual drive controls provide virtually endless tone manipulation possibilities. Save your customized tones in 6 programmable user preset stations, available for speedy recall via three footswitches. An expression pedal input allows for seamless morphing from one user preset to another.The Pro Classic also includes a MIDI input allowing external access to presets and parameters, and is Hot Hand ready for even more expressive capabilities.
Unlike other products, which attempt to digitally clone, model or emulate vintage gear, the organic tones of the Soundblox Pro Classic Distortion are the result of a five-year listening study and iterative algorithm design process involving over 40 classic pedals and extensive artist evaluation.
Source Audio Soundblox Pro Features
- Many different tones
- Detailed editing
- User presets
- Real time adjustments
Order now and have a dozen different amps under your footstep.
Soundblox Pro Classic Distortion Specs
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 11 varieties of classic distortion sounds with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Featuring 56-bit Digital Signal Processing and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 User Presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your customized sounds
- 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control.
- Sound Morphing — An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks.
- MIDI Compatible — A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2in./5cm (height, including knobs).
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.