The Source Audio Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter boasts 22 different filter effect sounds routed through 4 modulation options: envelope, tap tempo LFO, wah pedal, and Hot Hand. The Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter is an evolution of its hugely popular predecessor, the standard Soundblox BEF. As before, there are 22 different envelope filter effects to choose from including 2 Pole and 4 Pole Low Pass variations, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak/Notch variations, as well as Phaser settings. Each of these settings can be further modified with a variety of control options including positive/negative filter sweeps, sweep range, attack and decay speed settings, or frequency range selection.
In this Pro version, you are able to choose from four different modulation sources including standard envelope filter sweeps, selectable LFO wave forms, a passive expression pedal and the Hot Hand motion sensing ring. An expression pedal input can be used to control filter modulation like in a standard wah pedal or a wide variety of parameters including sweep range, effect selection, LFO speed and more. As with the other Source Audio Soundblox Pro Series pedals, the BEF Pro features three footswitches to hold six customizable presets but also includes an option for Tap Tempo LFO on one of the footswitches.
Source Audio Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter Effects Pedal Features
- 22 Filter Sounds including 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phasers.
- Positive and negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Wet/Dry Mix knob featuring the Source Audio signature low-end preserving algorithm ‘Lo-Retain’.
- 4 modulation sources including envelope, LFO, expression pedal and Hot Hand.
- Tap tempo speed control for LFO.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Source Audio proprietary 56-bit Digitial Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 user presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control — An expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. A MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensure zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8 cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25 cm (width) x 2 in./5 cm (height, including knobs).
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.