The Source Audio Soundblox 2 Multiwave Distortion includes all the futuristic and synth-like distortion and fuzz tones of the original Soundblox Multiwave Distortion, repackaged in a compact, cast-aluminum housing. The pedal features 23 distortion effects plus a Clean Boost mode, two user presets, three-band tone control, Universal Bypass (selectable buffered or true bypass), a three-level noise gate, and a Multi function input jack compatible with Hot Hand, an expression pedal, or MIDI. Use the Hot Hand Motion Sensor Ring or the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal for on-the-fly control over any of the six adjustable parameters or to seamlessly morph from one user preset to the other. Plug in a MIDI controller for external access to presets and parameters.
The Soundblox 2 Multiwave Distortion features both multi band and single band processing. Multi band processing splits the input signal into ten distinct frequencies bands, distorts each one separately then recombines them for the final outputted signal. The effect is a crisp and clear distortion with sturdy attack and superior note articulation. Single band processing employs a more conventional approach, applying a single distortion element to the entire signal. The processing categories are further broken down into three subcategories: “Normal”, for a more traditional distortion curve, “Foldback”, for an aggressive, synth-like fuzz and “Octave”, for unique octave-up distortion effects.
Source Audio Soundblox 2 Multiwave Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an additional CLEAN BOOST mode.
- Multiband Processing — Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity.
- Compact, cast aluminum housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- 3-band tone control — select between “treble”, “mid”, and “bass” for precision tone sculpting.
- Noise Gate — easily activated 3-level noise gate.
- Multi-function In — use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Source Audio's proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.