POWAIR was designed to be a smarter, more natural sounding compressor. It’s a dual-stage loudness leveler / compressor / limiter powered by a novel, proprietary compression engine which provides greater transparency and control than ever before.
The first stage is a K-weighted loudness leveler, perfect for leveling a voice-over or auto-adjusting the level of different pieces of music. In its second compression stage, POWAIR uses an innovative gain detection and reduction engine, capable of fast gain changes with minimal distortion and adaptive response to the source.
The unique Punch feature enables full control over the transients’ levels during the attack stage, making it possible to shape the transients’ lengths while keeping peak levels under control.
And in an industry first, POWAIR features Adaptive Compression to maintain an average compression action, adding intensity and glue while keeping the natural dynamics of the recording.
POWAIR’s novel, proprietary compression engine allows for powerful dynamics shaping while maintaining the timbre of the source material, even when pushed to extremes. It enables greater control and transparency of the source’s perceived loudness and intensity and brings a sense of power to vocals, instruments and mixes.
With innovative features such as Punch and Adaptive Compression, POWAIR offers an extra level of control over transients, enabling you to uniquely shape your sound while fully retaining the dynamics of the original performance.
Whether you need to deliver tracks to EBU specifications or control the levels of a dynamic performance, the K-weighted perceived loudness (LKFS) leveler will smoothly ride your tracks to your target level.
Additional features such as L/R and M/S processing with variable stereo-link, bandpass and bandstop side-chain filter, tempo-synced recovery time, side-chain input and analytic auto-makeup gain complete POWAIR’s comprehensive feature set.
- Novel, ultra-fast gain detection and reduction compression design
K-weighted loudness auto-leveler
- Punch enables precise level control of transients during the attack period independent of attack time
- Adaptive Compression enables maintaining average compression for natural performance dynamics
- Machine learning-based perceived loudness auto makeup gain compensation
- Band-pass and band-reject side-chain filter
- External side-chain key input
- Mono, stereo and mid/side operation modes with continuously-variable compression link control
- ITU-R BS.1770.4-compliant LKFS and true-peak output level meters
- Mac: Intel Core CPU, 2GB RAM, OS X 10.7 or higher
- Windows: Intel Core CPU, 2GB RAM, graphics card supporting OpenGL 2.1, Windows 7 or higher
- Plug-in formats: AAX, Audio Unit, VST, VST3
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager (iLok USB key is not required)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.