Need a compact, high-performance portable audio mixer that can handle your most demanding field mixing assignments? The Sound Devices MixPre-D gives you flexible pro connectivity and great-sounding audio capture in a small, lightweight package. MixPre-D sports two studio-grade mic/line inputs with limiters, highpass filters and switchable phantom power, while a variety of analog and digital outputs covers the gamut of currently popular destination cameras and devices. With its robust feature set and digital capabilities, Sound Devices' MixPre-D will make your life on location a little easier - and give you better audio.
Sound Devices knows what professional production mixers require in a field mixer, and has equipped the MixPre-D accordingly. Production sound can be unruly, and the MixPre-D's "unclippable" input peak limiters ensure usable sound under the most adverse conditions. The Mid-Side mic technique is widely used in broadcast TV and radio production, and the MixPre-D's onboard MS matrix lets you record in stereo with the flexibility of changing the stereo perspective later on. Small but important details such as a slate microphone and tone oscillator mark the MixPre-D as a serious tool for professionals. If you're a pro production mixer, you need one.Sound Devices MixPre-D Compact Field Mixer Features at a Glance
- Transformer-balanced mic/line selectable inputs
- 48-volt or 12-volt phantom power
- "Unclippable" input peak limiters, dual-mono or stereo-linked operation
- Input panning to Left, Center, or Right outputs
- Mid-Side Stereo (MS) matrix with width control and front-panel channel flip
- Return can be used as ch3/ch4 aux-level inputs, selectable pan and level control
- highpass filters, 80Hz or 160Hz
- Slate microphone and tone oscillator
- Balanced AES3 digital outs are provided on XLR
- MixPre-D is a class-compliant USB audio interface with USB audio connectivity for Mac/PC and Linux
- Mic/Line/AES digital selectable outputs; digital SR of 44.1, 48, or 96kHz
- 24-bit, class-compliant USB streaming output for interconnection with Mac OS, Windows, Linux, and select iOS devices; computer audio in MixPre-D headphones
- Dedicated mic-level output on locking TA3 connector for unbalanced camera inputs
- Aux-level output on 1/8" stereo TRS
- Headphone monitoring of program audio or external return audio
- Sunlight-viewable, 16-segment GaN LED output meter with adjustable brightness
- Internal battery-power from two AA batteries
- External power input, 10-18 VDC
- Roadworthy extruded aluminum chassis with metal connectors
Get you mix on with the Sound Devices MixPre-D!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.