The 2-channel Sound Devices 702T is a powerful 2-track file-based digital audio recorder with time code. The super-compact device records and plays back to convenient, removable CompactFlash cards, making field recording simple and fast. It writes and reads uncompressed PCM audio at 16 or 24 bits with sample rates between 32kHz and 192kHz. Compressed (MP3) audio playback is also supported. The time code implementation makes the 702T perfect for any dual-system video or film production application.Sound Devices 702T Digital Recorder at a Glance
- Premium preamps for high-bandwidth recording
- Pro features, compact size, ease of use
- Reliable CompactFlash storage
The 702T implements a no-compromise audio path that includes Sound Devices' next-generation microphone preamplifiers. Designed specifically for high-bandwidth, high-bit-rate digital recording, these preamps set a new standard for frequency response linearity, low distortion performance, and low noise.Pro features, compact size, ease of use
No other recorder on the market matches the 702T's size or feature set. In addition, its learning curve is quite short - powerful does not mean complicated. While the 702T is a very capable recorder by itself, it truly excels when used in conjunction with an outboard audio mixer such as Sound Devices' own 442 or 302.Reliable CompactFlash storage
The 702T's CompactFlash storage is a highly-reliable industry standard. The removable, rechargeable battery is the popular Sony-compatible Li-ion camcorder cell. The 702T interconnects with Windows and Mac OS computers for convenient data transfer and backup.Sound Devices 702T Digital Recorder Features
- Two channels of Sound Devices next-generation microphone preamps with phantom, limiters, and highpass filters
- Records to convenient, removable Compact Flash storage
- Full-function, ultra-stable Ambient time code functionality, tuneable to <0.2 PPM accuracy with all relevant TC rates
- AES3 (XLR) or AES3id (unbalanced AES on BNC) digital inputs and AES3id outputs
- Programmable, sunlight-viewable LED level metering
- WAV format, mono or poly files, uncompressed PCM audio
- 24-bit or 16-bit (with or without dither) and sampling at 32kHz-192kHz
- MP3/MP2 file playback
- FireWire (IEEE-1394) port for high-speed data transfer to computers
- 6-pin modular C. Link serial input and output for unit linking and control and expansion using the CL-1
- Removable Li-on rechargeable battery compatible with Sony M- and L-mount Li-on batteries
- 10-18 VDC external input powers and charges on-board battery
- Aluminum & stainless-steel chassis for exceptional durability and light weight
- Class-defining compact size
- Designed for the same operational environmental extremes as Sound Devices field mixers
- Sampling frequency: 32-192kHz
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.