Sony's 50mm f/1.8 Telephoto Lens is an E-mount compatible lens, ideal for use with Sony's line of NEX-5 and NEX-7 cameras. Made from aluminum alloy, the lens is both tough and light, weighing in at around 7.25 ounces - guaranteed not to hold you back. More than being a travel-friendly lens however, this 50mm is a versatile shooter with an aperture range of f/1.8-22, a 0.16x magnification, and a minimum focusing distance of 15.3". The front filter diameter allows for the addition of 49mm filters.
Sony also gave the lens their proprietary built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for both blur-free stills and videos. When shooting at high speeds, the linear motor and the stepping motor work quietly to achieve focus and aperture. Direct Manual Focus on the other hand allows you to go directly from autofocus to manual focus for convenient, on-the-fly shooting.
SONY E 50mm F1.8 OSS E-mount Lens SEL50F18 Highlights
- Bright, wide aperture lens with 50mm fixed focal length, ideal for portraits and general photography
- F1.8 maximum aperture allows creation of smooth background defocus effects (bokeh) - ideal for flattering your portrait subject
- Stylish, light and easy to carry with high quality aluminium alloy finish on barrel
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation within lens for crisp, stable handheld portraits. Silent mechanism during movie recording
- Wide aperture and Optical SteadyShot make lens highly suitable for atmospheric handheld portraits without flash in dim light
- Innovative optical design achieves clear, high-quality images with minimised distortion and chromatic aberration
- Smooth, quiet, high speed autofocus with linear motor - ideal for HD movie shooting
- Direct Manual Focus disengages AF motor for precise, fine manual focusing control
- 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
SONY E 50mm F1.8 OSS E-mount Lens SEL50F18 In The Box
- Sony SEL 50mm F1.8 OSS Black E Mount NEX Lens ( SEL50F18
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.