The Sonnox Restore Collection gives you three high-quality restoration plug-ins that will remove pops, clicks, crackles, scratches, hum, buzzes, and any other unwanted sounds from your recordings. Whether you're restoring old recordings or cleaning up recordings that were made under less-than-ideal circumstances, these powerful plug-ins provide you with advanced noise reduction algorithms that will accurately rehabilitate your impaired recordings. On top of that, their easy-to-use graphic interfaces and intuitive controls make noise removal almost effortless. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we've found these plug-ins to be invaluable tools for archiving, mastering, and post-production. If you need effective audio restoration that sounds great and doesn't take hours to apply, then you need the Sonnox Restore Collection!Sonnox Restore Collection Features at a Glance
- Oxford DeClicker removes pops, clicks, and crackle
- Oxford DeBuzzer removes hum and buzz
- Oxford DeNoiser provides you with advanced noise removal
- Separate DePop, DeClick, and DeCrackle sections with individual thresholds and controls
- Event display gives intuitive visual feedback of energy and duration of events
- Exclude Box to select events that should not be repaired
- Two separate sets of control settings distinguished by input level
- Excitation displays to aid accurate setting of threshold controls
- Three audition modes, including option to listen to only removed events
- Advanced algorithms for accurate detection and high quality repair
- Separate Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution FFT of input signal shows strongest harmonics and removal filter
- Very accurate setting of fundamental over 3 frequency ranges
- Integrating frequency display shows strength of fundamental
- Tracking mode can be set to Automatic or Fast to follow fundamentals that wander in frequency
- Tracking mode can be set to Freeze for fundamentals that vary in amplitude
- Choice of comb and parametric EQ removal filters
- Two audition modes, including option to listen to the removed buzz
- Separate DeHisser, Detect, and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution FFT of input signal showing noise profile
- Efficient DeHisser for preparation before wide-band noise reduction
- Detector noise profile can be set to automatic, freeze or manual
- Noise threshold and reduction are controllable using adjustable bias curve
- Two audition modes, including the option to listen to the removed noise
- Warmth control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons
Fixing tarnished audio is easy with the Sonnox Restore Collection!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.