The Sonnox Oxford Dynamics HD plug-ins are based on the same processing used in the famed Sony OXF-R3 console. Originally designed by the same team that designed the SSL E series consoles, the Sony Oxford OXF-R3 console is highly regarded as one of the best sounding consoles ever made. The Sonnox Oxford Dynamics plug-in was designed by the same team of sonically obsessed perfectionists. There are three compressor models including linear, normal, and classic styles of compression. The console was a legend in its own time, and the Oxford Dynamics brings a legend to your DAW!Sonnox Oxford Dynamics HD-HDX at a Glance
- Four separate applications
The Oxford Dynamics plug-in is modeled on the flexible unit used in the OXF-R3 professional mixing console. It offers separate Compress, Limit, Expand, Gate, and sidechain EQ functions, with full independent control of all parameters. Features such as selectable time, constant curves, and variable soft compress functions let you tackle all common uses of compression from level control and mastering functions to artistic effects.
Four separate applications The Dynamics section comprises of four separate applications: Compressor, Limiter, Gate, and Expander. Although these applications contain several control types that have common functions, the operation, ranges, and laws of these controls have been optimized carefully for maximum flexibility within the intended specific use of that section. The very wide control ranges offered within the applications are accommodated in the GUI. They use specific control laws that encourage experimentation over a very wide parameter set without the loss of finer control sensitivity and detail. Careful consideration has also been given to the dynamic behavior of the time constants, because this factor is largely responsible for the sonic character of the dynamics application.Sony Oxford Dynamics HD-HDX Features
- Channel Dynamics with separately controlled sections for Compressor, Limiter, Gate, and Expander
- Channel Dynamics includes fully featured 2-band and sidechain EQ, which can also be used in signal path
- Separate Bus Compressor/Limiter with surround multi-format support and selectable Sub channel filtering and gain contribution control
- Selectable linear and exponential time constant curves
- Highly accurate logarithmic sidechain processing
- Fully variable soft ratio function for extreme program tolerance and highly musical compression
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra loudness, presence, and "punch"
- Selectable re-dithering function for word length reduction in mastering situations
- Extremely low signal path noise and distortion, below -130dBr
- All functions are fully automated
- Pro Tools AAX DSP, TDM, Native
Tap into the magic of a legendary console with the Sonnox Oxford Dynamics HD-HDX plug-in!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.