The Beta Deluxe is a full-featured version of our classic Beta Bass overdrive complete with a comprehensive array of control options as well as a directionally selectable independent JFET boost. In addition to the primary Volume, Tone and Gain controls the Beta Deluxe also offers selectable clipping, body and mid switches, to fine tune bass and mid-range frequencies, and an internal Trimpot to adjust the overall gain of the drive channel. The independent JFET boost section of the Beta Deluxe can be used on its own, or configured to run before or after the drive channel, changing the nature of its function from level boost to gain boost. The Boost section also has its own dedicated 3-position tone switch, allowing for a finer degree of control over the bass frequencies of the boost channel.
- Volume Control: Allows you to increase or reduce the volume level of the drive channel.
- Tone: Allows you to adjust the amount of bass or treble content of the drive channel.
- Gain: Allows you to increase or decrease the amount of distortion of the drive channel. The tone will get brighter, as you increase the level of distortion.
- Body: Allows you to select increased (toggle to the right), reduced (toggle in the center), or standard (toggle to the left) bass frequencies for the drive channel.
- Mids: Allows you to select scooped (toggle to the right), boosted (toggle in the center), or flat (toggle to the left) mid frequencies for the drive channel.
- Clip: Allows you to select silicon (toggle to the right), bypassed (toggle in the center), or silicon/germanium (toggle to the left) clipping diodes for the drive channel.
- Level: Allows you to increase or reduce the volume level of the boost channel.
- B. Tone: Allows you to select increased (toggle to the right), reduced (toggle in the center), or standard (toggle to the left) bass frequencies for the boost channel.
- Post/Pre: Allows you to change the position of the boost channel, placing it before (pre) or after (post) the drive channel.
- Internal Trimpots The Beta DLX has 3 internal trimpots. Bias 1 and Bias 2 are not user adjustable. The Gain trimpot can be adjusted to increase or decrease the overall gain of the drive channel.
- Current Draw: Approx. 30mA
- 9V DC Input: This pedal uses a negative ground, 9V DC power supply. Battery operation not possible.
- Power supply or batteries not included
- Dimensions: 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.18" (119mm x 94mm x 30mm)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.