Once, when on a junket through the American South, I stumbled upon a chain of pet stores called Pet Supplies “Plus” (emphasis theirs). This troubled me.
Not because I don’t like pets, or pet supplies, it was the “Plus” that did it. I don’t cope well with uncertainty. Did it mean Pet Supplies “Plus” Zombies? Pet Supplies “Plus” a Smoothie Bar? Pet Supplies “Plus” John Travolta signing VHS copies of Swordfish? I couldn’t risk finding out. But in hindsight, I wish I had gotten to the bottom of it.
Well, we’ve put you in a similar predicament with our 76 “Plus” (emphasis mine). If you stop reading here you may never know the true meaning of the “Plus”, and that may haunt you as it has me. So read on, friend, and all will be explained…
Let’s start with the basics. The 76 Plus takes inspiration from the lauded Univox Super Fuzz, Shin-Ei Companion and Ibanez Standard Fuzz. It’s a powerful, cutting fuzz with a baked-in octave up that’s especially apparent the higher you go up the fretboard. Do you like fuzz? Then you’ll especially like this fuzz. Promise.
But what reallymakes this pedal special is the inclusion of an independent wah-like filter that’s as tasty as it is useable—yes, this is that “Plus” I’d alluded to... The filter section of the 76 Plus offers a mind-boggling number of ways to add movement to your tone, from triangle and sawtooth waveforms, to 2, 3 and 4-step sequences.
This filter speed can be dialed in perfectly via the speed knob or for you control-freaks, you can use an external expression pedal (not included) to give you infinitely variable control. We don’t like to “box you in,” so we gave you both options—do what you dig, cool guy.Knobs & Switches:
- Vol Knob (Right): Adjusts the Fuzz output volume, from quiet to your mom yelling, “TURN IT DOWN!”
- Texture Knob: This control adjusts the mid frequency of the 76 Plus from a deep scoop to a mid-drenched grind.
- Fuzz Knob: When you turn the Fuzz knob up, you get more fuzz. And vice versa. I don’t have to tell you this…
- Speed Knob: Adjusts the speed of the filter (disconnected when expression is plugged in).
- Volume Knob (Left): Adjusts the output volume of the filter.
- Color Switch: Shaves some top-end for a smoother, woolier fuzz. “Left” rolls off some treble, “Right” rolls off even more treble, and “Center” rolls off no treble.
- Clip Switch: “Left” is the original vintage setting (heavy compression & extra breakup), “Right” is a tamer, balanced option, and “Center” is a punchy setting with the compression dialed back a bit.
- Mode Switch: Toggles between three available filter modes: Manual (left), Triangle (center), and Square (right).
- Input/Output:Instrument or other pedal goes on the right side, Amplifier or other pedal goes on the left side.
- EXP Input: Enables the Filter to be controlled by an expression pedal (not included).
- True bypass Footswitches:Turns each side of the effect on and off.
- Power: This pedal requires a center-negative 9-to-18VDC power adapter with at least 10mA of current (not included). There is no option for a battery.
- Dimensions: 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.18" (119mm x 94mm x 30mm)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.