The compressor side-chain controls include multi-position, switched attack, ratio and release controls, while the threshold and make-up controls are continuously variable. The knee point of the compressor is set with the threshold control, and purposely changes depending on the setting of the ratio control. Decreasing the ratio setting lowers the effective threshold, therefore maintaining the perceived "loudness" of the compressed signal.
The compressor side-chain can be driven either by the main stereo channel signal, whereby the loudest signal wins and provides the side chain signal, or by an external mono signal applied to the key input. This opens up the possibility to use the unit as a "ducker'" (for audio-follow applications) or, with external EQ, as a "de-esser".
- Single-space, rack-mount stereo buss compressor utilizing SSL G series center compressor design elements
- Gain reduction meter as fitted to the classic SSL console range
- External side chain source select
- Auto fade with rate control provides automatic linear fade in/out control
- Remote connector for remote operation of the auto fade function
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.