The compressor/limiter and a gate/expander both share the same gain element. The compressor normally has an "over-easy" characteristic, but can be switched to peak sensing, which replaces the "over-easy" characteristic with a "hard knee." With a number of options for hard or soft knee operation, and peak or RMS sensing, the module is able to deliver fantastic sound quality, with very low noise and distortion.
The gate/expander section can act as an infinity:1 gate, or as a 2:1 expander. Variable hysteresis (dependence of the state of a system on the history of its state) is incorporated in the threshold circuitry to prevent spurious triggering of the gate when the signal is close to the threshold level. This means that the signal has to decay roughly 2dB below the threshold level before the gate will start to close.
Note! Module requires an X-Rack or Mynx chassis to function
- Single channel, modular dynamics processor based around SSL's XL 9000 K SuperAnalogue console circuitry
- Comprises a compressor/limiter and a gate/expander, both of which use the same gain element
- "Key" side chain input on the rear panel of the unit allows for external control of the dynamic process
- The side chain control signals of multiple modules can be linked
- When two (or more) Dynamics sections are linked, whichever section has the most gain reduction will control the other section
- Dual five-LED ladders display gate/expander functioning
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.