The module will only function in conjunction with the X-Rack Master module, and as such provides 8 line level inputs configured as 4 stereo pairs. Each pair features on/off and mono/stereo switching, routing onto the internal Mix bus, and inputs 1/2 and 3/4 have individual insert send and return points. The X-Rack 8-Channel Input Module contains no variable gain controls and operates at unity gain.
Note! X-Rack 8-Channel Input Module operates only in conjunction with the XR622 X-Rack Master module
Module requires the X-Rack to function
- 8 line-level input module for the X-Rack, configured as 4 stereo pairs
- Mono/stereo switching for each stereo pair
- Insert send and insert returns for inputs 1/2 and 3/4
- Insert return can be used to provide an alternative input to each input amplifier
- Independent On/Off switches for each stereo pair
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.