Each input can be individually routed to either the internal mix or the record bus of the X-Rack. Additionally, the solo switch feeds signal to the X-Rack solo bus (post level and pan), with each of the three busses feeding the Master module. Each input also provides insert send and return, with the send signal always available at the send output. The insert return can also be used to provide an alternative input to each input amplifier.
By combining multiple 4-input modules, a 28 input, dual stereo SuperAnalogue mixer can be created using a single X-Rack chassis, with the added ability to chain an additional rack for even larger configurations.
Note! X-Rack 4-Input Module operates only in conjunction with the XR622 X-Rack Master module
Module requires the X-Rack to function
- Four-channel input module for X-Rack
- Each input has a volume, pan and solo control
- Insert send and insert returns for each of the four line inputs
- Insert return can be used to provide an alternative input to each input amplifier
- Input can be routed to either the mix bus, the record bus, or to the X-Rack solo bus
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.