The Solid State Logic SL 4000E Series console of 1979 transformed the music business and catapulted the company from cottage industry into one of the planet's preeminent console manufacturers. SL4000E desks quickly found their way into studios all over the world. Engineers loved the Total Recall system that let them walk into any SSL studio with an 8" floppy of their session and have it play back with near perfection. Another feature they loved was the SSL Listen Mic Compressor. Its original intent was to avoid overloading the return feed from a studio communications mic, but engineers soon found that its fixed attack and release curves were ideal for ambient drums mics. The LMC+ Module brings that magic to the 500 Series format.
Updated with cool new features
The Solid State Logic LMC+ 500 Series Module includes two classic SSL highpass and lowpass filters that let you easily target specific frequency ranges. Also onboard is a cool "filters to compressor sidechain" option, as well as a wet/dry mix control. New to this 500 Series version: a Scoop button, which phase-inverts the wet signal, and a Split button, which activates a special bandpass-subtraction mode. AudioBuy engineers have found that whether you use these separately or together, in combination with the filters and sidechain, you can open up a world of creative possibilities. The Solid State Logic LMC+ 500 Series Module is a unique tonal shaping tool you don't want to be without.
Solid State Logic LMC+ 500 Series Module Features
- Updated version of the SSL Listen Mic Compressor from the classic SL4000E console
- Fixed attack and release is perfect for use with ambient drums mics
- SSL highpass and lowpass filters
- "Filters to compressor sidechain" feature
- Wet/dry mix control
- Scoop button phase-inverts wet signal
- Split button activates bandpass-subtraction mode
Put the SSL LMC+ in your 500 Series rack and let the magic happen!
- Number of Channels 1
- Controls Trim, HF, LF, Threshold, Dry/Wet
- Threshold Low to High
- Side Chain Inserts Filter to compressor side chain feature
- Inputs 500 series format
- Manufacturer Part Number 729733X1
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.