Acoustic Feedback is a realistic guitar feedback simulator that goes from moderate and subtle, to rampant and wild simply with a twist of a knob (or two). Again, not just for guitars, as experimentation with a synthesizer, a violin, or even a grand piano for instance, will reveal interesting results.
Spring Reverb is an authentic recreation of a unique form of reverb that can add vintage character and grit to any audio track. It includes an automatable Shake control that will shake the virtual springs around for generating the thunderous spring effects, and a Tension control that tightens or loosens the springs to cover a wide range of spring reverb sounds.
- 1 ms to 1 sec delay times
- Sync tempo to host
- Vintage-style passive EQ
- Gritty feedback feature
- Tube preamp simulation
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos, etc.
- Simple user interface - control amount of feedback with the feedback knob, and the sensitivity with a tolerance knob
- Includes a stripped, but extremely useful version of the White amp from Vintage Amp Room
- Shake control that shakes the springs around for that "springs-being-shaken" sound
- Tension control to shape the spring character and reverb length
- Number of spring pairs continuously adjustable from one to three
- Tube driver simulation in the reverb section, with bass and treble
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.