Marcus Miller and SIRE wishes to see everyone enjoying and playing music.To make this happen, Marcus Miller and SIRE have been on a mission for the past several years to build the best quality bass at an unbelievable price, making it available to everyone.The result is a new line of Marcus Miller bass models that have an amazing sound, fantastic new look, and are high quality but with an extraordinary low price.We are ecstatic that SIRE Marcus Miller basses are now available to everyone with a new hope that more people will be able to play and enjoy the music they love.
Built with high-quality tone wood that is not common in this price range
This high quality premium Jazz bass pickup, made with US-manufactured Plain Enamel coil and complete with 70’s pickup spacing, gives the V7 Vintage a more vintage jazz bass sound
What only custom shops can achieve, is now on the Sire 2nd Gen. These rounded edges will give users a firmer and more natural grasp compared to other typical fretboards
Top notch 3-band EQ preamp newly developed for this series in order to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music
SIRE’s unique preamp system is a perfect example that represents our technology and philosophy that is integrated into our instruments.With multiple tone controls, players have total command to achieve the perfect tone they desire. The use of 18v batteries enables the player to attain unaltered natural sounds with strong and powerful outputs. With the 3-band EQ, players are able to carry out versatility in sounds that will be suited for all music sessions and performances. All models are built with the option of both active and passive modes. Even in the passive mode, the volume, tone, and pickup balancer are fully functional, giving the players more control of the tone in any mode.
A popular choice for most bass guitars is the North American Alder. Other basses at this price range commonly use Basswood or Agathis tone wood but Sire Guitars chooses the traditional North American Alder which is known for its strong, clear full-bodied sound, with beefy mids and excellent lows that is perfect for the traditional jazz bass sound.
Sire Deluxe Gig Bag to Keep Your Precious Bass Safe
- Body Material : Swamp Ash / North American Alder
- Body Shape : New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color : AWH (Antique White)
- Neck Material : 1 Piece Hard Maple (Gloss Finish)
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34”
- Fingerboard (Rolled Edges) : Hard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius : 7.25″
- Frets : Medium Small, 20 Frets
- String Nut : 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width
- Binding : 1 ply Ivory
- Inlay : Black Block
- Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Pickups : Marcus Vintage-J Revolution Set
- Electronics : Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone(Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive)
- Knobs : Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge : Marcus Miller Vintage-S
- Tuning Gear : Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Pick guard : Black
- Case: Gig Bag
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.