Marcus Miller and SIRE wishes to see everyone enjoying and playing music.To make this happen, Marcus Miller and SIRE have been on a mission for the past several years to build the best quality bass at an unbelievable price, making it available to everyone.The result is a new line of Marcus Miller bass models that have an amazing sound, fantastic new look, and are high quality but with an extraordinary low price.We are ecstatic that SIRE Marcus Miller basses are now available to everyone with a new hope that more people will be able to play and enjoy the music they love.
SOLID MAPLE TOP + QUILTED VENEER
Finished with a Solid Maple Top and Quilted Veneer, covering the Alder / Ash body for a stronger, clearer, full-bodied sound
Marcus Miller Super-J Revolution Pickup Set
High-quality premium Jazz Bass Pickups made with USA plain enamel coil for a higher resolution and clearer sound
Rolled Fretboard Edges
What only custom shops can achieve, is now on the Sire 2nd Gen. These rounded edges will give users a firmer and more natural grasp compared to other typical fretboards
Marcus Miller Heritage-3 Preamp System
Top notch 3-band EQ preamp newly developed for this series in order to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music
Premium Swamp Ash tone wood is usually found in higher priced instruments. Swamp Ash tone wood is known to produce a well-balanced tone. It is highly resonant and offers a nice balance of pleasant highs, firm lows, and a slightly scooped midrange which is great for slap playing.The characteristics of this wood enable players to emulate Marcus Miller’s tone a step further.
- Body Material: Swamp Ash + Solid Maple Top + Quilted Veneer
- Body Shape: New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color: Ash Body
- Neck Material: 1 Piece Hard Maple(Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34”
- Neck Joint: 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard(Rolled Edges): Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″
- Frets: 2.4 medium
- String Nut: Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding: 1 ply Ivory
- Inlay: WH Pearloid Block
- Pickups: Marcus Super-J Revolution Set
- Electronics: Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls: Volume / Tone(Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency(Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive)
- Knobs: Modern Black Plastic
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Standard
- Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: None
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.