The SIRE M7 is equipped with Marcus Miller Heritage-3 Preamp which gives players many options to dial into any desired tone and sound versatility. With the toggle switch active/passive mode is easily accessible. Using the two mini toggle switch you can switch the front and rear humbucker pickups into single or humbucker mode conveniently. And also conveniently switch from serial-parallel setting.
MARCUS PURE-H REVOLUTION SET
In the humbucker series mode strong and punchy tone can be produced than in the passive mode. In the humbucker parallel mode more smooth and brighter sound is produced which is ideal for pop and soft music. In the single pickup mode the setting would be closer to the Jazz bass but with the M7s smaller body than the V7, it produces a unique sound of its own.
NEW MARCUS MILLER MODERN BASS TYPE
With modern feel and design, this new base can produce the desired sound for any genres of music from soft to strong metal grunge music. And for that special touch in detail, The M7 truss rod cover and back plate is made with real wood for premium look and feel.
Sire Deluxe Gig Bag for M-Series Basses
Sire Deluxe Gig Bag to Keep Your Precious Bass Safe
- Body Material: Alder with Solidtop Hard Maple Wood
- Body Shape: New Modern Bass
- Body Color: BRB (Gloss Finish)
- Neck Material: Canadian Hard Maple (scarf joint)
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 34′
- Fingerboard: Ebony (Rolled Fretboard Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Frets: Medium, 24 Frets
- String Nut: Bone Nut
- Binding: None
- Inlay: White Pearl Dot
- Neck Joint: 4 Bolt Individual Dot
- Pickups: Marcus Pure-H Revolution Set
- Electronics: Marcus Miller Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Knobs: Modern Black
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Custom
- Tuning Gear: Sire Diecasting Gear
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Pickguard: None
- Gig Bag
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.