Take hands-free control of your drum machine with the Singular Sound BeatBuddy drum machine pedal. This compact and innovative drum machine is completely controllable with just a tap of your foot. It's loaded with 200 songs covering 21 different styles, including rock, country, jazz, blues, and more. Perfect for one-man bands, singer/songwriters, practices, and more, the BeatBuddy is easy to use and sounds great since it uses actual recordings and loops of real drummers. Take your playing to the next level with the Singular Sound BeatBuddy drum machine pedal.
Singular Sound BeatBuddy Drum Machine Pedal
- Big drum sound in a compact pedal
- Take total control with the touch of a footswitch
- Create custom content with ease
Big drum sound in a compact pedal
Get big-sounding, stylistically correct drum beats with the Singular Sound BeatBuddy drum machine pedal. Choose from 10 different drum kit sounds and over 20 music genres, including rock, blues, jazz, pop, Latin, metal, funk, punk, reggae, country, Brazilian, and many more. Take it from the AudioBuy.com.au Australia crew - BeatBuddy has pretty much any style you're looking for. You can even choose odd time signatures, such as 5/4, 7/8, and others. This robust and easy-to-use drum machine is ideal for practicing, writing songs, and even gigging.
Take total control with the touch of a footswitch
Drum machines are great tools, but many of them are tough to use in a live situation. Singular Sound designed the BeatBuddy with a control scheme that is easy to understand and execute onstage while playing. Its single footswitch lets you start the song, insert drum fills that change each time, transition to different parts of the song, end the song, and more. Controlling a drum machine has never been easier. And with the optional 2-button footswitch, you can add accent hits, pause the drummer, scroll through songs, tap tempo, and more. Singular Sound's BeatBuddy lets you control every facet of your drummer with the tap of your toe.
Create custom content with ease
Creating custom content is easy on the Singular Sound BeatBuddy. You can use the BeatBuddy Manager software to combine beats, fills, and transitions to create custom songs. You can also upload General MIDI files of beats that you have programmed. BeatBuddy also supports WAV files for drum set sounds.
Singular Sound BeatBuddy Drum Machine Pedal Features
- A completely controllable drum machine in a compact stompbox
- Play along with 200 songs in 21 genres using recordings of real drummers
- Choose from 10 different drum kits for your ideal sound
- Easy-to-use footswitch control lets you start, stop, insert fills, transition, and more
- Large LCD screen indicates the beat and section of the song
- Headphone jack for silent practicing
- Music genres include rock, blues, jazz, pop, Latin, metal, funk, punk, reggae, country, hip-hop, R&B, techno, world, beatboxing, Brazilian, pop brushes, marching, Motown, oldies, and drum and bass
- Drum kit sounds include standard, rock, metal, brushes, jazz, Latin, hand drum, electronic dance, electronic ethereal, and voice
- MIDI I/O for control and sync functions
- Create your own songs with the included BeatBuddy Manager software
Add great-sounding drums to your setup with Singular Sound's BeatBuddy drum machine pedal!
Singular Sound BeatBuddy Drum Machine Pedal Tech Specs
- Kits 10
- Patterns 200 Songs in 21 Genres
- Inputs 2 x 1/4" (Input), 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Outputs 2 x 1/4" (Output), 1 x 1/8" (Headphones)
- USB Mini-B
- Manufacturer Part Number BeatBuddyUSA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.