From the light, singing overdrive of classic rock to raunchy, screaming, ear-shattering distortion, the Dirty Deed was created for complete versatility. The tone is very organic and natural sounding; it's designed to capture the character and responsiveness of a classic overdriven tube amplifier with elements of distortion, fuzz and overdrive combined into a single wide-range pedal. With a turn of the gain knob you can go from the sparkling overdrive of your favorite classic rock songs to a rich, powerful hard rock distortion with amp-like saturation. The distortion is thick and beefy with a sweet spot in the mid-range EQ and a strong bass response, while highly responsive Treble, Bass, Gain and Level controls allow you to dial in your ideal sound whether you're using the Dirty Deed as your sole source of grit or you're adding some extra dirt to an already-overdriven amp.
For maximum flexibility the Dirty Deed incorporates an active EQ for 12dB of treble and bass boost/cut. A pair of MOSFET transistors evoke the tube-like harmonics and lush sustain that only come from dangerously pushed amplifiers. Runs on standard 9v to 18v DC power supplies. At 18v the Dirty Deed enhances overall saturation and compression.
After several years of development, this analog, 100% true bypass distortion pedal is now being released to the public. Designed and assembled in Santa Barbara, California.
Seymour Duncan Dirty Deed Distortion Pedal Specs
- Distortion Circuitry: Discrete MOSFET pair
- Bypass: True bypass
- Gain Control Range: CCW: 30dB +/1.5dB; CW: 63dB +/1.5dB
- EQ Center Frequencies: Bass 90Hz; Treble 2.1 KHz
- S/N Ratio at minimum gain and maximum level settings: 120dB
- Noise referred to input, 400Hz to 20kHz: 1uV rms
- THD @ 10mVrms input @ 1 KHz with 30dB of gain: 0.12%
- Max Output before Saturation: 2.6Vrms
- Input Impedance: 470K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 2.8K Ohms
- Power: 9V battery or external 9 to 18V Regulated DC Adapter (center negative)
- Current Consumption: 6.5 mA Max
- Dimensions: 2.61 x 4.90 x 1.45"
- Weight: 0.8lb. without battery
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.