The Serpent Audio Splice MKII brings FET compression to a whole new level, faithfully recreating the circuitry and sound of not one, but two classic FET compressors. The Splice MKII’s unique mode switching allows the user to switch between the classic Blackface or vintage Bluestripe circuits at the push of a button. In addition, the Splice MKII can also mix and match the two for entirely new sounds that can only be found with the Splice MKII (i.e. Blue Input Circuitry + Black Output Circuitry for “Blueface” mode or Black Input Circuitry + Blue Output Circuitry for “Blackstripe” mode. It’s like having 4 compressors in one.FEATURES:
- Input Circuit Black + Output Circuit Black = “Classic Blackface Mode”
- Input Blue + Output Blue = “Classic Bluestripe Mode”
- Input Blue + Output Black = “Blueface Mode” (Unique to the Splice)
- Input Black + Output Blue = “Blackstripe Mode” (Unique to the Splice)
- Stereo Linkable w/ front panel switch
- External Send & Return w/ front panel switch
- “All Buttons In” / Slam Mode front panel switch
- True Bypass (Relay Controlled) w/ front panel switch
- Integrated Mix/Blend Control w/ switchable bypassing for in-the-box parallel processing
- Integrated Active Sidechain Filters
- Switchable 600R Output loading allows the user to easily optimize the Splice for use with both vintage and modern equipment
- 45 dB of Gain (with no limiting)
- Attack Time – 20 to 800 Microseconds
- Release Time – 50 Milliseconds to 1.1 Seconds
- Compression Ratios – 2:1, 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1 & Soft Bypass (BP)
- True VU meter w/ meter buffer circuitry
- Integrated Linear Power Supply
- 115V/230V compatible (User selectable on rear panel)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.