The SB4001 pushes the limits and sets new standards for the 500 Series Format. Boasting Quad VCA’s, 6 ratio’s, 10 Attack Times, High Pass/Boost/Slope Sidechain Filters, Wet/Dry Blend Control, External (Key) Input, Classic Stepped Release Settings, Classic And Alternate Auto Release, Variable Release Control, as well as “Grind” Mode (a proprietary valve style harmonic drive adding vintage color), the SB4001 is capable of delivering whatever sound you need. Whether Clean, Dirty, Vintage, Subtle, or Crushed, the SB4001 is sure to be one of the most flexible compressors in your arsenal.
All units are made in the USA to an exceptional level of craft and workmanship.
- Made in the City of Brotherly Love: Philadelphia, USA.
- Quad VCA’s (For Superior Dynamic Range)
- Electronically Balanced
- True Bypass (Relay Controlled)
- Protection From 48V Phantom Power
- Powder Coated Front Panel For Extra Durability.
- All Hand Made Thru Hole Main Audio Path
- Ratios – 1.5,2,4,6,8,10
- Attack Times (Stepped) – .1,.3,1,3,5,10,15,20,25,30,40,50
- Release Times (Stepped) – .3,.6,1.2, Classic Auto release (A1), Alternate Auto Release (A2)
- Release Times (Variable – Engaged By Last Position On Stepped Switch) – Any Time From .1 Sec to 1.2 Sec
- Sidechain Filters – 60Hz, 90Hz, 120Hz, Boost Mode, Slope Mode
- Wet/Dry Blend (For Parallel Processing)
- “Grind” Mode – Special Valve Style Harmonic Drive Mode, adding vintage color
- External/Key Input – Accepts Balanced or Unbalanced Inputs (inserted before sidechain filters)
- Gain (-6 to +18)
- Premium Grayhill Rotary Switches
- Premium Sealed Pots
- All Machined Aluminum Knobs
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.