The Sennheiser SR2050IEM wireless in-ear monitor transmitter gives you the flexibility of a twin-transmitter unit and the incredible convenience of computer connectivity! Using its Ethernet connection, you can control and monitor the SR2050EIM right from your computer! This powerful, rackmountable transmitter comes complete with Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager software, giving you maximum control even when you're not near the stage or the unit. You also get an integrated 5-band EQ, an easy-to-read backlit display, infrared receiver sync, and switchable RF output power with the Sennheiser SR2050IEM.Sennheiser SR2050IEM Rackmountable Wireless In-ear Monitor Transmitter at a Glance
- Ethernet connection for computer-based control
- Powerful, flexible operation plus great sound options
- A commitment to exceptional wireless quality
Ethernet connection for computer-based control
Through the Ethernet connections, you can monitor and control SR 2050 from your PC using Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager software. You can also easily link other network-compatible components from other Sennheiser series.
Powerful, flexible operation plus great sound options
The Sennheiser SR2050EIM transmitter puts up to 3,000 frequencies in up to 75MHz switching bandwidth at your disposal. It has 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 presets, and you can set frequencies in 25kHz steps. It's easy to tailor sound to a performer's tastes with the SR2050IEM, thanks to an integrated 5-band EQ and enhanced low-end frequency response.
A commitment to exceptional wireless quality
Sennheiser wireless products give you the reliability you need onstage, on the worship platform, in the meeting room, or any other application that requires mobility plus clean, clear, intelligible sound. There's a reason so many touring professionals prefer Sennheiser: they know they can count on these wireless products day-in and day-out. From handheld, mic-based transmitters to bodypack units, from versatile rackmountable receivers to premium-quality accessories, Sennheiser puts a commitment to quality in every wireless product they make.
- Rugged 19" all-metal housing with integrated power supply unit
- Up to 3,000 frequencies in up to 75MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 compatible presets
- Six banks each with up to 32 tunable channels
- Frequency setting in 25kHz steps
- Switchable RF output power for versatile use
- Enhanced audio frequency response in the bass range
- Integrated 5-band graphic equalizer
- Receivers can be configured from the transmitter menu
- Can be synchronized with the receiver using infrared interface
- Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
- Monitoring and control using Sennheiser WSM PC software
- User-friendly menu interface with two-color backlit graphic display (red as a warning)
- Pilot tone transmission for interference-free operation
- Adjustable headphone connections
The Sennheiser SR2050IEM wireless transmitter gives you amazingly flexible and dependable in-ear-monitoring performance!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.