Sennheiser's SKM5200-UHF is a first-rate handheld wireless microphone, built to follow Sennheiser's acclaimed SKM5000. Like the SKM5000, the SKM5200-UHF accepts the various Neumann and Sennheiser capsules available, so you can tailor its response to each application. Its electronics, however, have been re-designed to make the SKM5200-UHF even more rugged and frequency agile, and it also features a backlit LCD and an easy-to-navigate user interface. Easily integrating into Sennheiser's wireless systems, there's a wireless transmitter already built into the Sennheiser SKM5200-UHF.Sennheiser SKM5200-UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone at a Glance
- Accepts various capsules from Neumann and Sennheiser
- Built-in wireless transmitter
- Easy-to-navigate menu with backlit display
- Selectable low-cut filters and sensitivity
Accepts various capsules from Neumann and Sennheiser
The Sennheiser SKM5200-UHF is a versatile microphone onstage. It features the same award-winning design as the original SKM5000, allowing it to accept the multiple Sennheiser and Neumann capsule options available, for tailoring its pickup and response to specific applications.
Built-in wireless transmitter
For instant integration into a Sennheiser wireless system, the SKM5200-UHF boasts a built-in wireless transmitter. It's compatible with Sennheiser's standard rechargable battery packs, but can also operate for eight hours on two standard AA batteries.
Easy-to-navigate menu with backlit display
Sennheiser's SKM5200-UHF offer an improved menu-driven user interface that's assisted by a backlit LCD display. In addition, there's a Jog Dial for even easier operation.
Selectable low-cut filters and sensitivity
The Sennheiser SKM5200-UHF offers three selectable low-cut frequencies, so you can take out what you need. What's more, the microphone's sensitivity is adjustable in 1dB steps, making it easy to zero in on just the right setting for each speaker or vocalist.
- Black finish
- Accepts interchangeable capsules
- 36MHz switching bandwidth available across UHF spectrum (450-960MHz)
- Robust housing
- Backlit LCD display
- Jog Dial for easy operation
- Tunable frequencies five 5kHz steps
- Three selectable low-cut filter frequencies
- Microphone sensitivity adjustable in 1dB steps
- Identification by eight difference colored markers
- Eight hour operating time on two AA batteries or rechargeable battery pack
- Acoustically equivalent to the SKM5000N and accepts same capsules/battery pack
- Includes MZQ5000 clip and hard case
The Sennheiser SKM5200-UHF is an excellent handheld microphone for the stage that accepts Sennheiser and Neumann's capsules!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.