Sennheiser's SKM5200-UHF is a first-rate handheld wireless microphone, built to follow Sennheiser's acclaimed SKM5000. Like the SKM5000, the SKM5200-UHF accepts the various Neumann and Sennheiser capsules available, so you can tailor its response to each application. Its electronics, however, have been re-designed to make the SKM5200-UHF even more rugged and frequency agile, and it also features a backlit LCD and an easy-to-navigate user interface. Easily integrating into Sennheiser's wireless systems, there's a wireless transmitter already built into the Sennheiser SKM5200-UHF.Sennheiser SKM5200-UHF Handheld Wireless Microphone at a Glance
- Accepts various capsules from Neumann and Sennheiser
- Built-in wireless transmitter
- Easy-to-navigate menu with backlit display
- Selectable low-cut filters and sensitivity
Accepts various capsules from Neumann and Sennheiser
The Sennheiser SKM5200-UHF is a versatile microphone onstage. It features the same award-winning design as the original SKM5000, allowing it to accept the multiple Sennheiser and Neumann capsule options available, for tailoring its pickup and response to specific applications.
Built-in wireless transmitter
For instant integration into a Sennheiser wireless system, the SKM5200-UHF boasts a built-in wireless transmitter. It's compatible with Sennheiser's standard rechargable battery packs, but can also operate for eight hours on two standard AA batteries.
Easy-to-navigate menu with backlit display
Sennheiser's SKM5200-UHF offer an improved menu-driven user interface that's assisted by a backlit LCD display. In addition, there's a Jog Dial for even easier operation.
Selectable low-cut filters and sensitivity
The Sennheiser SKM5200-UHF offers three selectable low-cut frequencies, so you can take out what you need. What's more, the microphone's sensitivity is adjustable in 1dB steps, making it easy to zero in on just the right setting for each speaker or vocalist.
- Black finish
- Accepts interchangeable capsules
- 36MHz switching bandwidth available across UHF spectrum (450-960MHz)
- Robust housing
- Backlit LCD display
- Jog Dial for easy operation
- Tunable frequencies five 5kHz steps
- Three selectable low-cut filter frequencies
- Microphone sensitivity adjustable in 1dB steps
- Identification by eight difference colored markers
- Eight hour operating time on two AA batteries or rechargeable battery pack
- Acoustically equivalent to the SKM5000N and accepts same capsules/battery pack
- Includes MZQ5000 clip and hard case
The Sennheiser SKM5200-UHF is an excellent handheld microphone for the stage that accepts Sennheiser and Neumann's capsules!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).