PXC 250s are everything you'd expect from pair of Sennheiser headphones. Not only do PXC 250s live up to Sennheiser's supurb build quality, but they're prime examples of the company's excellence in audio standards. A pair of Duofol diaphragms drive the mid- and higher-frequency ranges, and the PXC 250's punchy bass response comes from its bass tubes. Sennheiser even includes a full accessory kit with each pair of PXC 250 headphones. They come with adapters to convert their 1/8" connecter to the standard 1/4" used by most professional audio gear and the split-mono 1/8" jacks found on airplanes, and you also get a soft belt pouch with an extra pocket.
Sennheiser PXC 250 Closed Stereo Headphones with NoiseGard Active Noise Compensation Features at a Glance
- Dynamic stereo mini headphones
- Fold and flip compact design that locks in open and closed positions
- Soft belt pouch with extra pocket (185mm x 105mm x 40mm) included
- 1.8m Kevlar-reinforced OFC copper cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) jack plug
- Includes 1/4" stereo and 1/8" (3.5mm) double mono for airline audio
- Ideal for environments with consistent noise
- Switchable NoiseGard active noise compensation attenuates frequencies below 1,000Hz by up to -15dB
- Duofol diaphragms with spiral embossing for high-resolution sound
- Bass tube for powerful, punchy bass
- Lightweight — only 65 g without cable
- NoiseGard requires two AAA batteries for operation
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.