The Sennheiser MKE 600 supercardioid short shotgun mic is your ticket to great professional production sound, with amazing ease-of-use. Sennheiser's short shotguns have been fixtures on location and soundstages worldwide for decades, and they know a thing or two about production audio. The MKE 600's diminutive size lets you boom or camera mount, as the shot dictates. Get into tight spaces on the set, and if a shot (or an entire production) calls for a camera-mounted mic, you can still capture the same world-class audio - with the Sennheiser MKE 600.
Sennheiser MKE 600 Supercardioid Short Shotgun Mic
- Petite size is perfect for camera-mounting as well as booming
- Off-axis sound is attenuated without colorations
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise gives you crystal-clear production audio
Petite size is perfect for camera-mounting as well as booming
Due to its short size, the Sennheiser MKE 600 has the agility to get into tight production spaces and capture first-class pro audio. Boomed or camera-mounted, the MKE 600 will become your versatile goto production mic.
Off-axis sound is attenuated without colorations
Sennheiser MKE 600 effectively attenuates off-axis sound without coloring your audio. Even after the director calls "Action," production sets are noisy affairs - especially on location. Unless you're Spielberg and can suspend air traffic for a shot, as a production mixer, you've got a fair amount of ambient environmental noise to contend with. Once you record with the MKE 600, you'll have a new best friend.
Exceptionally low inherent self-noise gives you crystal clear production audio
Ultra clean dialog - that's what you'll get with the Sennheiser MKE 600. Sennheiser short shotguns are an industry standard for a reason - and they just keep getting better! The MKE 600 serves up crystal-clear dialog, sound effects, ADR, Foley - whatever you're capturing, you couldn't make a better short shotgun mic choice than the Sennheiser MKE 600.
Sennheiser MKE 600 Supercardioid Short Shotgun Mic Features
- Pronounced directivity
- Maximal rejection of side noise
- Switchable Low Cut filter minimizes wind noise
- Battery switch with "Low Batt" indicator
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Very good suppression of structure-borne noise
- Supplied with foam windshield and shock mount
- Requires +48V phantom power or battery power
The Sennheiser MKE 600 a great choice for production audio
- Microphone Type Shotgun Condenser
- Polar Pattern Supercardioid/lobar
- Frequency Response 40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL 132 dB (48V), 126 dB (Battery)
- Self Noise 15dB (Phantom), 16dB (Battery)
- Low Cut Filter 100Hz
- Length 10.07"
- Connector XLR
- Weight 0.28 lbs. (Without Battery)
- Power Battery (1 x 1.5V AAA)
- Included Accessories Shock mount, Windscreen, Carry Case
- Manufacturer Part Number 505453
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.