No matter which mixing desk or recording device is used, the MK 8 matches the input sensitivity with a 3-step attenuator. Two adjustable filters compensate for the proximity effect as well as low frequency rumble or structure born noise.
Sennheiser MK8 Multi-Pattern Studio Condenser Microphone Features
- Dual-diaphragm true condenser microphone
- Five switchable polar patterns
- 3-position switchable low cut/roll-off filter
- 3-position pad switch
- Two 24-carat gold plated 1" diaphragms
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Rugged metal housing
- Safely sheltered electronics
- Designed and made in Germany
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.