Sennheiser HD 700 Open-backed Audiophile Headphones at a Glance
- A natural, speaker-like listening perspective
- Astonishing audiophile sound
- They're from Sennheiser
The Sennheiser HD 700's angled Duofol transducers mimic the positioning of a pair of reference monitor speakers, overcoming the main objection many recording engineers have to monitoring on headphones: the sense of being smack dab in the middle of your mix. It's this speaker-like listening perspective - combined with their exceptional comfort - that makes the HD 700s so perfect for studio use.
Astonishing audiophile sound
Sennheiser's HD 700 headphones feature an open-back design. Open-back headphones give you a more natural, speaker-like listening experience, with a more spacious soundscape than closed backs can produce. Angled 40mm Duofol transducers with powerful neodymium magnets mounted in curvaceous stainless steel mesh deliver a stunningly detailed sound stage and ultra-quick response for amazingly lifelike audio reproduction over a jaw-dropping frequency range. All this Sennheiser engineering mojo makes the HD 700s ideal for monitoring, mastering, and critical listening. And you'll love how comfortable and adjustable the HD 700s are.
They're from Sennheiser
When it comes to pro audio, Sennheiser knows what they're doing. Established in 1945, this German company has been behind some of the most iconic professional mics ever made. The Sennheiser MD 421 is many engineers' first choice for toms and electric guitar cabinets, and the company's MKH Series shotgun mics are what top Hollywood location sound mixers place on their booms to cleanly capture dialog and production effects. Sennheiser headphones are tracking essentials in high-end studios worldwide. With Sennheiser products in your toolkit, you're in good company.
Sennheiser HD 700 Open-backed Audiophile Headphones Features
- Open ear cup design provides smooth and natural sound reproduction throughout the audible range
- 40mm Duofol transducer mounted in uniquely curved, stainless steel mesh delivers precise sound
- Powerful neodymium magnet systems offer detailed, lifelike audio reproduction from 10-42kHz
- Ventilated magnet system regulates air mass to achieve low total harmonic distortion
- Vibration dampening headband frame reduces unwanted resonances to deliver music in its purest form
- Micro-fiber ear cushions guarantee comfort for long listening sessions
- Angled transducer mimics the positioning of a set of reference monitors
- DuoFol diaphragm provides a wide sound stage with ultra-quick response
- Ventilated magnet system to manage airflow for ultra-low THD
- Specialty steel mesh molded to the natural shape of the acoustic chamber
- Ships in a luxurious storage box
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.