Sennheiser's EW 112 G3 wireless system gives you everything you need to achieve great-sounding audio during presentations. This system comes with an inconspicuous ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone that's designed to reproduce speech naturally. What's more, the Sennheiser EW 112 G3 wireless system comes with a bodypack transmitter and a long-lasting battery, so it's ready to stand up to day-in and day-out use. An easy-to-setup, sturdy rackmountable receiver rounds out the handy Sennheiser EW 112 G3 wireless system.
Sennheiser Evolution EW 112 G3 Wireless System
- Pro-quality sound support for less!
- Ideal for theater and presentation use
- Complete system with microphone, bodypack transmitter and rackmount receiver
- Operates on Sennheiser's A frequency band
Pro-quality sound support for less!
The stage is yours — no matter how big, no matter how small. No matter what, when, or where you're presenting, the EW 112 G3 wireless presentation system gives you pro-standard sound support. You get the same quality as used in TV studios and huge international conference halls — for less.
Ideal for theater and presentation use
The EW 112 G3 system from Sennheiser is ideal for theater and presentation use. The ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone is virtually invisible. The extremely small SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter, as well as the EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver, features an enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies.
Complete system with microphone, bodypack transmitter and rackmount receiver
The EW 112 G3 system gives you everything you need for successful wireless performance. You don't need additional components or accessories.
Operates on Sennheiser's A frequency band
The Sennheiser EW 112 G3 system operates on Sennheiser's A band, between 516MHz and 558MHz.
Sennheiser EW 112 G3 Wireless System Features
- Operates on Sennheiser's A band (516MHz-558MHz)
- Bodypack transmitter with ME 2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone and rackmountable receiver
- Autoscan on all receivers for simple and secure frequency selection
- 1680 frequencies within a 42MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- Robust metal construction for durability
- Pilot tone squelch (defeatable for backwards compatibility with original EW systems)
- New battery concept (AA cells and optional rechargeable battery)
- Transmitter battery-status telemetry on all models
- Audio-signal metering on transmitter LCD display
- XLR jacks on rackmountable receivers
Sennheiser EW 112 G3 Wireless System Includes
- 1 EM 100 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on lavalier microphone (omnidirectional pickup pattern)
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions
The Sennheiser EW 112 G3 delivers professional wireless performance, in a no-hassle package!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).