Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters. Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845 and e 865 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
What's in the box
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter
- MMD 835-1 microphone head (835-S variants only)
- MMD 845-1 microphone head (845-S variants only)
- MME 865-1 microphone head (865-S variants only)
- GA 3 rackmount set
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- Quick guide
- Safety guide
- Manufacturer declaration sheet
- Frequency supplement sheet
- Frequency range: A: 516 - 558 MHz
- Dimensions: Approx. 190 x 212 x 43 mm
- Compander: Sennheiser HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion: ≤ 0.9 %
- Weight: Approx. 980 g
- Audio output: 6.3 mm jack socket (unbalanced): +12 dBu ,XLR socket (balanced): +18 dBu
- Signal-to-noise ratiox: ≥ 110 dBA
- Switching bandwidth: up to 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: ±48 kHz
- Nominal deviation: ±24 kHz
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Power supply: 12 V DC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC sockets
- Current consumption: 300 mA
- Adjacent channel rejection: Typically ≥ 65 dB
- Intermodulation attenuation: Typically ≥ 65 dB
- Receiving frequency: Max. 1680 receiving frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation 1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channels
- RF sensitivity: < 2.5 μV for 52 dBA eff S/N
- Squelch: low: 5 dBµV middle: 15 dBµV high: 25 dBμV
- Preset 1: Flat
- Preset 2: Low Cut (-3 dB at 180 Hz)
- Preset 3: Low Cut/High Boost (-3 dB at 180 Hz, +6 dB at 10 kHz)
- Preset 4: High Boost (+6 dB at 10 kHz)
- Temperature Range: -10 °C to +55 °C
- Receiver Principle: True diversity
- Blocking: ≥ 70 dB
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.