Seagull's S6 Original acoustic guitar offers smooth playability and great tone at an exceptional value. Its pressure tested solid cedar top and 3-layer wild cherry back and sides give you a warm, detailed tone. Seagull's modified dreadnought body shape harnesses unwanted boominess and gives you a full-range tone that's great for all styles of music. The integrated set neck and compound curved top offer increased tuning stability, resonance, and projection. Long known as a great value in the guitar world, the Seagull S6 Original acoustic is an affordable guitar with great features!
Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar
- Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
- Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
- Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
Robert Godin, owner of Seagull Guitars, has never been satisfied with good enough. His tireless search for the better guitar has created quite a few innovations that go into every guitar model that Seagull makes. Every S6 Original's top is pressure tested for rigidity and stiffness to ensure maximum harmonic vibration. The unique compound-curved top adds structural integrity to the guitar and allows for thinner bracing. Take it from the AudioBuy crew - the Seagull S6 Original will give you years of great performance.
Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
The attention and care given to each Seagull shows in their looks, playability, and tone. Seagull has also taken extra care to ensure that the S6 Original's neck helps create an amazing guitar experience. An acoustic guitar's neck is more than just a fretboard used for playing, it also creates the guitar's tone. Seagull's Integrated Set Neck gives your guitar the sound you want and the stability you need in a performing guitar. This system provides stable and consistent action that also reduces warping and twisting. Thanks to this integrated system, the S6 Original's neck pitch is perfectly set. If it's too far forward the instrument will sound muddy, or if it's too far back the guitar will sound tinny. Seagull's design assures optimized sound and playability with these and other innovations found in the entire Seagull line.
Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
For over 25 years, Seagull guitars have been handcrafted in the small village of La Patrie in eastern Quebec. About half of the population works creating these exquisite guitars. All of the guitars in the Seagull line are made in Canada from the S6 Original models to the Maritime models to the top-of-the-line Artist series guitar. Most of the tonewoods are also harvested from Canadian forests. You'll love the attention to detail, the quality tonewoods, and Seagull's commitment to make the best guitar possible. Grab a Seagull S6 Original and experience the difference.
Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar Features
- Seagull Original series acoustics represent outstanding craftsmanship at a great value
- Pressure tested solid cedar top offers superior tone, projection, and response
- Laminated wild cherry back and sides deliver a detailed tone between warm mahogany and bright maple
- Modified dreadnought body shape cuts unwanted boominess making it great for recording and live shows
- Silver Leaf maple integrated set neck offers tuning and playing stability and eliminates twisting and warping
- Tapered headstock gives you a straighter string pull, better tuning, and less stress, especially when using altered tunings
- Tusq nut and compensated saddle offer a sound similar to bone but with more harmonics
- Thin, custom polish finish lets the guitar vibrate more freely
- Dual-function truss rods assure the perfect neck alignment and relief
- Handcrafted in Canada
Grab a guitar that was designed and made to play with the Seagull S6 Original!
- String Type Steel
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Shape Dreadnought
- Body Style No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Color Natural
- Finish Semi-gloss
- Top Wood Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood Wild Cherry
- Neck Wood Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood, 16" Radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Number of Frets 21
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Tuning Machines 14:1 Tuners
- Bridge Material Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.8"
- Body Length 19.8"
- Body Depth 4.9"
- Strings Godin Phosphor Bronze Light, (.012-.053)
- Manufacturer Part Number 029396
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.