What You Need to Record Vocals and Acoustic Instruments The SE Electronics X1 microphone has a hand-built 1-inch capsule/diaphragm with a 10 dB pad and a bass roll-off switch, outfitted with acoustically damping black paint and black rubber. This versatile microphone's cardioid polar pattern, which rejects sounds from the sides and rear of the mic, makes it especially sweet on vocals, but equally nice on acoustic instruments such as guitar, strings, or percussion. With a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, this large-diaphragm condenser helps you capture anything that's spoken, sung, or strummed.
Get Great Recordings in Any Room SE Electronics' high-performance RF-X Reflexion Filter works hand in hand with the bundle's X1 condenser mic, providing optimal recording conditions in less-than-ideal recording environments. For quick and easy setup on your microphone stand, the RF-X features a lightweight body and redesigned lightweight clamp assembly. Put the reflection filter behind the X1 microphone to stop acoustic reflections in their tracks, and gain complete acoustic control over your vocal booth.
Keep Plosives in Check A pop filter significantly reduces popping sounds caused during regular speech, while also serving as a spit barrier between mouth and mic. Use the included pop filter to prevent clipping as well as prolong the life of the X1 microphone. The included shock mount cradles the X1 and further prevents noise and vibrations from affecting the sound of the mic.
SE Electronics X1 Studio Microphone Bundle Features
- X1 large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone plus accessories
- Ideal for capturing vocals and acoustic instruments
- Hand-made 1-inch capsule with a 10 dB pad and a bass roll-off switch
- Sports acoustically damping black paint and black rubber
- Lightweight SE Electronics RF-X Reflexion Filter reduces acoustic reflections
- Microphone shock mount reduces noise from the area surrounding the mic
- Pop filter keeps popping sounds and saliva from entering the microphone
- Includes a 3-meter XLR microphone cable
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.