As you might imagine, there are a lot of professional audio engineers here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia. We all have our favorite gear, from the mics and preamps we love to the DAWs and monitors we swear by. When it comes to ribbon microphones, few engineers are mild-weathered about the subject. Some of us love their transparent performance and incredible detail, whereas others complain about their subdued high-frequency response. Here's the mic that's going to end the debate once and for all! Designed and built by Rupert Neve and sE Electronics, the RNR1 active ribbon microphone is a total game-changer!
Sure the RNR1 has all of the great characteristics that ribbon mic lovers expect: impeccable detail, impressive sensitivity, and heroic SPL handling, but that's not all. As opposed to most ribbons, which suffer performance drops at around 7-10kHz, the RNR1 actually gains a mild presence boost in the upper mid range. The result is an amazing-sounding ribbon microphone with a nearly ruler flat frequency response that sounds perfectly natural. With an RNR1 in your collection, you'll be able to capture everything from instruments to vocals more realistically than ever before!sE Electronics RNR1 Rupert Neve Signature Active Ribbon Microphone Features at a Glance
- Designed and built by Rupert Neve and sE Electronics
- One of the few ribbon microphones on earth that can capture high frequencies well
- All of the benefits of a ribbon microphone with none of the sonic drawbacks
- Generating element: 2.5-micron aluminum ribbon
- Polar pattern: Figure 8
- Frequency response: 20Hz-25KHz
- Sensitivity: -32dB (referenced 1v/pa +/-1dB)
- Equivalent noise level: 15dB (A weighted)
- Output impedance: 200 Ohms balanced
- Rated load impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Max SPL: Over 135dB
The sE Electronics RNR1 Rupert Neve signature active ribbon microphone will revolutionize the way you record music!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.