The Solo-II Special features that classic vintage look and feel. The thin 'C' shaped neck and 14" fretboard radius makes playing the Solo-II Special easy and naturally. Loaded with Schecters V-90 Pickups, the Solo-II is a versatile retro-inspired masterpiece!
Schecter Solo II Special Electric Guitar Feature
- TonePros Wraparound AVT-II
- Schecter USA V-90 Pickups
- 3 Piece Mahogany Neck
- Grover Vintage 135 Series Tuners
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- Mahogany Body
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Binding: White 1-ply
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Scale: 24.75" (628mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret.787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret.866" (22mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA V-90
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA V-90
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Bridge: TonePros Wraparound AVT-II
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-Solo-II "Case Sold Separately"
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.