Schecter's Custom series guitars stand out from the rest by providing time tested classic styles with a sound that can only be produced by Schecter. These guitars yield amazingly warm tones that are both rich and full. Loaded with Schecter Custom Shop Pasadena pickups, these guitars exemplify both Schecter's classic looks and sound.
Schecter Solo II Custom Electric Guitar Features
- Schecter Custom Shop USA Pasadena pickup set
- Schecter locking tuners
- Compound radius w/Ebony fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl block inlays
- TonePros Bridge
- Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
Schecter Solo II Custom Electric Guitar Specs
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Binding: White Multi-ply
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Blocks
- Scale: 24.75" (628mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret.787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret.866" (22mm)
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Pasadena
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-Solo-II "Case Sold Separately"
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.