The swamp ash body combines with a maple neck and bolt-on construction for a fresh yet classic look and a punchy, full sound. EMG J and EMG P pickups and a 2-band active EQ provide huge versatility to dial in your sound.
Schecter Model T Session Electric Bass Features
- Swamp Ash Body
- Maple Neck with Maple Fingerboard
- Bolt-on Neck Construction
- Graph Tech XL Black Tusq Nut
- Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series Tuners
- EMG P and J Pickups
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Inlays: Ebony Side Blocks, Side Dot Markers
- Scale: 34 inches (863mm)
- Frets: 22 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12 inches (305mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: at 1st Fret.826 inch (21mm)/ at 12th Fret.905 inch (23mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653 inches (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32 inch (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG J
- Neck Pickup: EMG P
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/2-Band EMG Active E/Q
- Battery Compartment: 18-volt w/Screw Plate
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Bass String Thru (or Top Load)
- Tuners: Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball 4 String Super Long #2849 (.045-.105)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.