The C-7 features EMG’s 57/66 Active humbuckers with Brushed Black metal-works covers and a high gloss transparent black burst finish. Schecter Locking tuners and GraphTech Tusq nuts are standard. The HH C-7 also features USA made Hipshot Non-Trem bridges to accommodate progressive playing styles.
The SLS shares the HH’s popular thin, fast neck profile and satin finish. The compound radius ebony fingerboard is adorned with an inverted dot pattern that switches to the treble side at the 15th fret. The Metal Cross, synonymous with the Hellraiser, sits proudly at the 12th fret. A newly designed ‘Carbon fiber’ binding and glow-in-the-dark side dots (great for low light live situations) enhance the 2014 Hellraiser Hybrid’s metal appearance.
Case sold separately.
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C-7 Electric Guitar Features
- Mahogany body with quilted maple top
- Set-in mahogany neck with increased upper access cutaway
- EMG57/66 humbuckers with brushed black metal-works covers
- SLS slim neck profile and satin neck finish
- Compound radius ebony fretboard
- Carbon fiber binding / glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Hipshot bridge
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.