Big, punchy EMG bass tone and five strings of range.
The philosophy behind the Schecter Stiletto Studio bass is to build on simplicity while still delivering the rich and commanding tone produced by its mahogany body, EMG pickups and its active 3-band EQ. This Schecter mainstay is available in Emerald Green Burst with a satin finish on flamed maple top. The neck thru body design with 18 volts of power gives this bass the ultimate in thump. A multi 5-ply maple/walnut neck with thin C shape provides sleek playability, comfort and incredible access. The Schecter Stiletto Studio bass is now available in 4 and 5 string versions in Emerald Green Burst. Case sold separately.
- Shape: Thin C
- Wood: Maple with walnut
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 35"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: EMG
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 16"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.77" (45mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Flamed maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balance, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: South Korea
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.