The Schecter Hellcat VI features a 30” scale-length bolt-on maple neck and three Schecter US Custom Shop MonsterTone Stack pickups
The updated Hellcat VI from Schecter Guitar Research is an inspiring game-changing tool for the adventurous musician, regardless of musical genre. The strings on the Hellcat VI are tuned like a guitar, but down to the same octave as a bass, empowering the player with sonic choices that aren’t possible on ordinary guitars or basses. The 30” scale-length bolt-on maple neck is reinforced with carbon fiber rods to provide unerring stability, and then topped with a silky-smooth 22-fret Pau Ferro fretboard.
The comfort-contoured swamp ash body provides classic good-looks and quick tonal response with a tightened low-end and crystalline high-end, to create a perfectly-balanced tonal foundation for the low-frequency voice of the instrument. A TonePros locking bridge system, GraphTech nut, and three Schecter US Custom Shop MonsterTone Stack pickups provide the robust, full sound of a humbucker in a single-coil format, with coil-split slider switches for each pickup, and a passive variable treble/bass cut control. Available in show-stopping ultra-thin Ivory Pearl and 3-Tone Sunburst Pearl finishes.
- Swamp Ash body, Ivory Pearl and 3-Tone Sunburst Pearl finishes
- Bolt-on maple neck, 30" scale length
- 3 Schecter US Custom Shop MonsterTone Stack pickups - 3 Slide switches for pickup activation
- TonePros locking bridge system, GraphTech nut, Grover tuners
Bring the classic Baritone sound of the '60s to the modern day with the Hellcat VI. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C custom
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish:
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 14 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.653 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Custom single-coil
- Middle: Custom single-coil
- Bridge: Custom single-coil
- Brand: Schecter
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 3 on/off slider switches
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Slide switches for pickup activation
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: TonePros AVR2
- Tailpiece: Anchored
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.