Samson C02 Condenser Microphone Pair Features - Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound with great transient response
- Ultra-sensitive, low mass element picks up all of the nuances of any performance
- Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule
- Withstands high SPLs, lending itself to a wide range of miking situations
- Special shock-mounted mic holder is included to minimize noise and provide additional protection
- Rugged brass case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments
- The included foam wind screen can be fitted to greatly reduce wind noise when used in an outdoor environment, for reducing 'P Popping in vocal applications
- Lightweight and compact, the C02 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand using the included shock-mount mic clip
- Included foam-lined impact resistant carrying case for convince when transporting three C02 microphones from venue to venue
- Gold plated XLR connector
Samson C02 Condenser Microphone Pair Package contents - On Stage 7701B tripod boom mic stand
- Samson C02 stereo condenser microphones -- pair
- CBI MLC20 mic cable -- 20-foot
- K&M 235/1 stereo microphone bar
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.