Rupert Neve Designs R10 500 Series chassis is a 10-space, steel rack enclosure that sports XLR and TRS I/O for compatibility with any studio setup. To ensure your modules are properly powered, the R10 has 200% of the required current, so you’ll never be underpowered. It also has a built-in LED display to show current consumption, and a double-shielded internal power supply that won’t add any interference or unwanted noise to your signal. Rupert Neve is an audio legend. So you know when he designs a 500 Series chassis, it's top-shelf, all the way. Give your 500 Series modules the pampering they deserve with the Rupert Neve Designs R10 500 Series rack.Genius in the details
With the Rupert Neve Designs RND R10, there's genius in the details. The R10's double-shielded internal power supply was meticulously designed to avoid magnetic induction in any of its module slots. The power supply is a switching-mode type, and great care was taken to ensure that the frequencies are considerably outside the audible band. There's an internal jumper configuration that makes it easy to link slots in pairs. It's even fitted with variable-position screw holes that slide to accommodate modules that are slightly out-of-spec, which makes the insertion of modules quick and easy. Trust AudioBuy: when it comes to 500 Series racks, the RND R10 is as good as it gets.Rupert Neve Designs R10 500 Series Rack Features
- Supplies more than 2,400ma internal power (200% of VPI-spec required current) to handle any module
- Double-shielded internal power supply designed to avoid magnetic induction in module slots
- LED current consumption meter monitors what your modules are using
- Variable-position screw holes make for quick and easy module insertion
- Switching-mode PSU with frequencies considerably outside audible band
- Onboard linking for stereo operation using two modules such as compressors
- XLR and TRS I/O for custom channel strip flexibility
|10 x XLR in, 10 x 1/4" TRS in, 10 x XLR out, 10 x 1/4" TRS out|
|Internal power supply supports all 10 modules|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.